MSI JAPAN operates their group management based around “MSI JAPAN HOLDINGS CO., LTD”.
- MSI JAPAN HOLDINGS
Although we have a defined direction for MSI JAPAN GROUP, we still respect the uniqueness of each sub-company within this group. Our superior Human Resource Department ensures each employee to be equipped with the tools and environment to perform at their best.
- MSI JAPAN Tokyo
We offer everything you need related to sound reinforcement not only in Japan, but also overseas.
- We provide SR (Sound Reinforcement) solutions and mixing engineers for domestic and foreign concert tours in Japan.
- Discover/develop/rent state of the art equipment & sound systems.
- Training our system and monitor engineers through our educational programs to be ready to dispatch on a worldwide level.
- Consult, design, plan, and build theaters/event venues/music clubs.
In 2019, we launched our newest office in Los Angeles to allow MSI Japan engineers to perform all over the world. The goal is to give our talented staff an opportunity to work as exclusive engineers for American musicians and bands, and not only be restricted to the music in the east.
- MSI JAPAN Osaka
We are a leading audio business based mainly in the Kansai area, western parts of Japan, and Taiwan. We focus not only on sound, but also the art related businesses. Our goal is to liven up the Kansai area by encouraging more music, art, video production, etc. with MSI JAPAN Group.
- MSI JAPAN AGENCY
Management of mixing engineers/sales/agency business.
We have a roster of veteran engineers worldwide for hire. We also incubate fully fledged engineers by offering early education systems for young & aspiring engineers.
HITEC :Dispatch the F.O.H Engineer / HOT SEAT :Dispatch the Monitor Engineer
- MSI JAPAN Taiwan
By doing business locally in Taiwan, we wish to integrate the Japanese and Taiwanese culture and inspire the entertainment industry in new ways.
- We aim to act as a bridge between Taiwan and Japan through our sound technologies not just for music, but also other forms of art.
- As an addition to our offices, we have built rehearsal facilities stocked with the same equipment as those used for concert tours.
- MSI JAPAN Hong Kong
We’d like to create a music scene in Hong Kong that attracts the next generation of inspiring artists.
- MSI JAPAN Beijing
Our relationship with engineers and SR companies in China started when we worked for a Japanese musician at the popular music festival, Chaoyang Park, in Beijing.
- Since then, we have managed the first live music club in China
- Operated concerts of various Chinese musicians and bands
- Worked 6 years as an exclusive engineer for a Chinese TV show
We’d like to become a bridge between China and Japan by offering our sound and production services.
- NEW YORKER
- We plan and produce TV programs, FM radio programs, music events, music promotional videos, and commercials.
- Combine music and visuals to create a new and original form of entertainment
- Discover young creators of the new era and train these artists to create new projects.
- MJ Sound Entertainment
Road to the USA Thinking Globally
- AUDIO BRAINS
- Import and sell mainly acoustic equipment.
- Develop equipment
- Make contracts for maintenance and repairs of MSI equipment.
- We seek to provide customer service from our informed professionals on how to correctly use our products.
- MARTIN AUDIO JAPAN
As an exclusive distributor of the UK company Martin Audio, we import and sell Martin Audio products in Japan.
We also provide customer service for maintenance, user training, etc. in Japanese.
- N.A code
We specialize in the production business and event planning. We work to find new projects by discovering & introducing talented up-and-coming artists.
- Apsaras Music Publisher
Apsaras Music Publisher
- Management of music copyright.
- Search and discover new artists.
- MSI JAPAN Shanghai
Sound Reinforcement and Production Business
We are a production and sound reinforcement business established in 2006. With over 12 years of history in Shanghai, we continue to act as a bridge between the Japanese and Chinese entertainment industry.